Monday, November 11, 2013

A Gift From Tilda

 
 







































Hi everyone, This was a fun card to make.

I used Copic pens to color Tilda, MS leaf punch. Flowers from WOC.
I made the stick pin, branch is new to my collection. Spellbinder shapes.
Other items from my stash.

I will enter this card in these challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Challenges 4 Everybody ~ Anything Goes

In The Pink ~ Ribbons and Bows

Simply Magnolia ~ Anything Goes

How is the weather where you are? We are cold and so I am enjoying some hot chocolate, oh so yummy.

I am coloring Tilda's for some upcoming Christmas card themes. I enjoy the bright happy colors.

I see I am about out of pearls so will need to go to our craft store to get some.

Have a wonderful week and enjoy your crafting time.
Thank you all for coming by.
Hugs, Doreen

16 comments:

  1. Very sweet, I love the petty scene you've created
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Doreen. I love this adorable Tilda and that gorgeous ribbon bow.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Doreen. Love those die cut background :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cutie! Love the colors, makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Doreen! Glad to see some of your creations again! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, love the die cuts and the bow, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card! Love the pink bow.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the die cuts and the leaf with the pin is so gorgeous!! Lovely card!
    Have a great day,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card thanks for sharing with brown sugar this week Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card you've created...I just love the image and everything about the card, especially the pink ribbon !! Thanks for sharing with us at Brown Sugar. Good luck.
    Lynn, DT BSCB
    http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning and lovely card, the colours are fantastic.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely scene you have created on your card and I love that gorgeous bow!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at In The Pink!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely card you´ve made :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Simply Magnolia ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete