Thursday, November 21, 2013

Angel Tilda







































Greetings everyone, once again my
computer is home from a major
repair time.
It is horrible being off line.

But I used my time in making some
fun cards.

This card features Angel Tilda colored
with Copic pens, C00, C02 in a white on
white setting enhanced with silver
rhinestones & leaves.

I used opac glitter glue on Tilda's wings. 
White pearls and also some lace with
sparkle netting.

I made the stick pins and also used my
Spellbinder scalloped circle and
name tag.

I always find it a challenge to use
white on white but fun just the same.

Hope you like this card. I am trying to
go for the Wow effect on my cards, so hope
I am improving.

I will enter this card in these challenges:

The Ribbon Girl ~ November Colour
Challenge ~ White

Divas By Design ~ Make It Pretty

Oozak ~ Holiday Anything Goes

Marvelous Magnolia Challenge ~
Anything Goes

Crafty Little Fairies ~ Lace n Pearls

Many thanks for coming by and
leaving comments to encourage me.

Have a wonderful blessed day
Doreen

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful wow card, great embellishing. Thanks for playing at ClF. I have some candy on offer

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty, love wow cards, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Doreen - thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl November Colour Challenge, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Doreen. I love what you did with the white on white design. It's gorgeous.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful Doreen!! Love all the embellishments!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, Doreen! You did a great job with the white on white. There are so many embellies to look at! Fabulous card!
    Hugs,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Doreen!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the white, pretty lace and silvery leaves, nicely done Doreen
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the white, lace and pearls. Fabulous card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty! I love the silver accents! Great coloring of that sweet Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty Doreen! I have yet to try a white on white card.....Love the accents you used! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous! I love the white on white. And that silver is fabulous.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete