Saturday, September 8, 2012

TILDA SENDING BIG SMILES





















Hi every one, how have you all been doing? 
I am fine. Having some trouble
with water retention. My legs are really
aching. The next two days taking
double water pills to help.

Been busy in my kitchen. Made some zucchini
bread and some black berry
cobblers.  I hope to do some card making
this week.
 
I am just not in the mood yet to make
Christmas cards. I guess I should give
it some thought. I did get my Christmas
stamps out. I need some background
papers to carry a theme. I am not really
a Santa person, mostly enjoy the
Christian manger & angel themes, I also
like the Victorian themes with carolers.

I made this card a few weeks ago, it is a
happy card and was fun to create.
Copic pens, Skin E00 E11 & R81
Hair E17 E18 & E42
Clothes & Socks B00 BG49 R37 & R83.

CS and BGP from SU. Flowers from WOC,
Pearls & Ribbon from my stash,
and branch punch is MS.

I wish many of you could come and join
me to do some card making together,
how fun that would be.

Have fun in your hobby rooms/area's.
Hugs and Blessings to all.
Doreen

8 comments:

  1. She's so cute! I love the colors and the flowers are beautiful! Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie!!! Feel better! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Doreen, I love the little flower spray, beautifully done
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. It IS a happy card! Love the plaid paper!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors that you choose this time. Very bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card; so bright & cheery! Love the flower spray! Your baking sounds so yummy. I hope you feel better soon.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card, Doreen. Your Tilda is precious and looks so happy.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete