Saturday, September 1, 2012

LEANING ON CHRIST




















I Praise the Lord each day for giving me His strength, being handicap is sure a challenge at times and can get me down. But I strive to stay focussed on Him for His present help to me. Many days I do not feel like doing much and have to talk to my self to keep moving. Praise God for His mercies new each day.

 Leaning on Christ.

The more I lean on Christ, the more I find that His power and strength are mine. Leaning on Christ gives me a boost as I live the Christian life.


"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust." Psalm 91:1,2

"Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong." 2 Corinthians 12:10


Blessings to all.
Doreen

No comments:

Post a Comment