Monday, August 6, 2012

Tilda Watering Watermelons




















Yeah for Watermelons, Tilda is watering and taking care of her watermelon patch.
I had some watermelon tonight and it was sooooo... good. Yummy fruit for sure.

I used some SU Crystal Effects on the watermelon to give a wet looking finish. Cannot see it on the photo. Flowers are from WOC. Real Red & Garden Green cs from SU. Ribbon, bgp and red pearls from my stash.

Copic colors are, Skin E01 E11 & R81,
Hair E39 E97 Y06 Y23 & Y38.
Dress R02 R12 & R22, Socks Y11, Shoes G14 & G21 Shovel C3.
Water can R24 R35 & R37, Flowers in Hair R24.

I live outside the Portland Oregon area and we have been hit with a heat wave. It is hot and muggy.
I took my fan to my hobby room and managed to make some more cards.
Too hot to cook so my son and I  had tuna sandwiches, ice water and of course watermelon.


Hope your all doing well and not sufferin in the heat.
Many thanks for coming by to share encouragements with me.
Blessings to all
Doreen

12 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Doreen!! Love, love the watermelon theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable!! You did an awesome job with the colors and watermelon.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, Doreen. Love your cute Tilda with these papers. A lovely card all around.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it! So bright and cute!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice Doreen -- I love watermelon too. Maybe the heat wave will end soon.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doreen, a beautiful card. Look at those gorgeous and cheerful summer colours! Cute Tilda. Love the watermelon DP. Terrific job onthe card.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooooooo cute Doreen. Love the paper and ribbon together.
    Hugs....Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute!!!! Love the DP.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, I love the fruity paper
    hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so cute and I love your watermelon theme. I hope the weather gives you a break, we finally got one today, 78 degrees in MN and I am cold!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bright colors and the fruity theme! Tilda is colored beautifully!

    ♥ Laura C.

    ReplyDelete