Saturday, August 11, 2012

Best Wishes At The Beach




















Greetings everyone.
This SU card is featuring the colors of 
ink pens, cardstock and background
papers in Bashful Blue, So Saffron
and Very Vanilla.
Ribbon is also Bashful Blue. Gold pearls
from my stash.

Living only an hour or so from the beach,
I love to do sea shore cards all year, no
matter what the season. I have even been
at the beach when it snowed.

This is an oldie but much loved goodie
set I have kept and still enjoy using. I
have several older sets I still use a lot.

Have a good weekend everyone and be safe.
Blessings to all
Doreen

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card....love the muted tones! I'm also a big fan of lighthouses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done - I love the colors and your very special design work!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete