Sunday, April 1, 2012

Victory In Foggy Days

Good morning everyone. Hope this note finds you all having a wonderful weekend.

I was going through family photos and it was interesting to see how my Mom and I would go from thin to obese to thin to obese.

I am very obese and need to loose some weight to fight this cancer. As my research tells me that cancer cells will live on sugar in our systems.

I was doing really well on a new eating plan but to my own weakness I fell back into eating sugar items. Not a good thing.

I need to get back to my juicing and eating more veggies.  I know that is the right way to go, but I allow my weakness for other foods get in my way.

As I strive to get back on board I will need the help of my Heavenly Father to help me stay focused.

God will provide His power,  His wisdom, His love, His goodness and it will not be diminished in any way by our circumstances.

What a comfort to know God is for us and not against us. Now I just need to do my part. Let us not allow the fog to over power us to defeat. We will have victory in all that we do according to our Heavenly Father.

 May He grant you your heart’s desire
And fulfill all your counsel!
We will sing for joy over your victory,
And in the name of our God we will set up our banners.
May the LORD fulfill all your petitions.
Psalm 20:4-5

Have a blessed week, Doreen



1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful devotional. How true it is that we allow the fog to get in the way of our daily lives.... me included. I too struggle with wanting those tasty sugary treats, it is a hard thing to ignore but I also need to get a handle on this... or at least have them as an occasional treat - the key word 'occasional'.
    May God bless you on your journey of improving your health.
    Hugs Karen (sis)

    ReplyDelete