Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Spring ~ Tilda


















Hello dear friends. How are you all doing? 

I am fine, I had a cat scan last Friday and now waiting the results. Looks like more surgery coming in a month or so. So in the mean time I will enjoy sunny spring days and some card creating time.

Due to some financial issues, I am having to watch my spending on my hobbies. So I am challenging my self to use what I have in my stash. I am so envious of most of you who have such wonderful supplies to use.

My patio was in the shade when we took the photo of this card and so it is darker than I would like it to be. It is in different shades of blues.

Tilda is enjoying a nice warm spring day. I used Copic pens and Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and the scalloped and plain oval from my nestie collection. MS leaf punch with a sweet little heart charm.
Lace and ribbons, pearls and other items are from my stash.

I will be entering this card in these challenges:

Just Magnolia ~ Lovely Lace

Paper Sundaes ~ Anything Goes

Party Time Tuesdays ~ Flowers

I will enjoy my iced tea and think about all of  you crafting and designing your most gorgeous cards.

I too will be designing some cards. Have a terrific week.

Blessings, Doreen

12 comments:

  1. You did a great job on getting your stash for this card. Lovely and beautiful turn out :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card !

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely Doreen, I love the blues and pretty flowers and lace, beautifully done, Tanks so much for joining in with Just Magnolia and Paper Sundaes this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! I really love the use of the pretty flowers and the charm.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Love the blue! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not buying much these days either, so the stash just has to do! You did a beautiful job and I love the blues with the soft yellow in the dp! Hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done. Love those little bows and the charm. Very nice!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Love the lace and the colours you have used. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did another great job! This card is so cute!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. How elegant and so delicate too!!!! Wow stunning blues!!!!! You did an outstanding job on this card!!!!1 Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Doreen, such a lovely card, I like very much the nice lace with the bows. very very pretty!very cute tilda, beautiful job! you did. hugs.

    ReplyDelete