Sunday, March 25, 2012

Today Is The Day, The Lord Hath Made


















This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24

This past week has been a challenging one for me, as I fight sleepiness with the meds I take for my cancer issues. I find that sometimes I do not rejoice in my affliction and be glad about it.

I on some days have to take a concentrated effort to dwell on the fact that the Lord is in control and that He has made each day. I am to rejoice and be glad.

When I do this and focus on this verse, I must admit that I do feel much better and encouraged.

The Lord loves us and knows each one of our afflictions. I am Praising the Lord for His care over all of us as we take each day one at a time.

Have a great week this coming week and reflect on what the Lord has for us. Rejoice and be glad.

Sending friendship hugs
Blessings Doreen

3 comments:

  1. Oh Doreen, I had no idea that you're fighting cancer... I have an affliction that I am trying to deal with at the moment, but not as serious as yours. Praying for you honey. Thanks for this encouraging message, which I just needed to read this morning. We serve a mighty God indeed. Warm hugs and blessings, Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the encouraging message Doreen, I had no idea you had health issues, I will certainly keep you in my Prayers
    Hope today is a good one, Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doreen - I did not know that you have cancer. Just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Beautiful post sweet lady. One day at a time.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete