Monday, February 20, 2012

Tilda Is Thinking Of You

Good morning, wishing you all a great week of stamping and creating.

This week for me is going to be a slow week for creating. I have a colonoscopy Wed. and so for the most part this week will be low key. I am not looking fwd to this test, but know it is a healthy thing to do. Pray for me.

I do have some time today to play in my hobby room. I am going to make me some card kits. I chose the papers and the image and the make the nestie shapes I need. Then later I will make my cards.

I am going to be putting together some guy card kits along with the themes of Birthday.

For today I am sharing with you a Leaning Tilda card Thinking Of You.

I used Copic colors in blues and rose shades. Nestie oval and scalloped oval.
Cuttlebug dotted Swiss and flowers from my stash.

It is more of a basic card in design, but I enjoyed the colors. And I love to use flowers on my cards.

Many thanks for stopping by and joining my blog.

Your comments mean a lot to me, thanks for the encouragements.
Blessings
Doreen

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Doreen! The swirl and flowers are exquisite on the card. Isn't this such a sweet image - you've colored her beautifully!
    Hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, I love the blue and pink combination, just lovely
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job! Your card is very nice.
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Doreen, beautiful coloring, and lovely colors. very pretty elements. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doreen, this is such an adorable card. Love the pretty Tilda and the sweet flower embellishments :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Your flowers are very pretty.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh she's really sweet!! Great coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. An adorable card Doreen.. Love your colors and the flower in the corner... Good luck with your test Wed. Sure it will be okay..
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Doreen!
    Yes! I will pray for you. I know what it is like having lots of tests and I know I am much better because of all the prayers from the ladies on the blogs.
    your card is very sweet. I love the colors that you used.
    Take care
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Afternoon Doreen

    A lovely card as always. Good luck with the medical prosedure, I will say a prayer for you tonight.

    Keep well and keep us up to date.
    Hugs,
    Marika

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super cute! I love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cte, beautiful flowers and lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous design work and colors! I can tell you really enjoy this and you sure have the talent!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete