Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sweet Tilda & Pearls

Greetings everyone. It is raining here in the great Northwest of Oregon and a super excuse to stay in and play with my stamps. I got 3 new Tilda's to play with. I am excited to try them out.

In background papers I tend to shy away from large print designs. I usually enjoy the finer imaged designs. But this flower caught my attention and wanted to use it with my Tilda.

I cut the paper to use this large flower. Then I went from there in my card design.

This is Leaning Tilda from the Fairy Tale collection, colored with Copic pens.

I added a stick pin with beads to my ribbon. Enjoyed using lacy pearls and pearls to the scalloped circle.

I wish you all a very wonderful weekend. Be safe and have fun.

Many thanks for coming by, I appreciate your comments of encouragement. Do join my blog if you haven't yet.

Hugs and Blessings
Doreen

15 comments:

  1. Tilda is adorable and she is colored beautifully. I love that big flower on the DP. Great job.
    Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image - she's so versatile. You've done a delightful job with her! Big flower - gorgeous.
    Have fun with your new stamps.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colours, papers and your design Doreen, a lovely card.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Doreen - this is gorgeous - love the papers and your design work. I mean so very pretty!!! Your coloring looks so good and I love what you did with the flower!!!!! I might have to steal that!!!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Cute card! I love the colors and design. Nice job! Have a great weekend! Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! I love all the pearl bling.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Doreen! Your dp's are beautiful and you've colored Tilda magnificently! Love the pearl swirls...hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Doreen, your DP is fabolous. The pearls around Tilda are gorgeous also the pearl swirl. The bow with the pin is a great detail. Beautiful card and great design.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just lovely Doreen! I love that DP and the card design, wonderful job!!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card, Doreen! Love those DPs you used too!

    Hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is awesome! I love the DP's and you put together a great card!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet is this! I love the dp.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Doreen, this is lovely.Ilove the dp and your image matches perfectly. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Dorenn, this is very pretty. Nice to play with new stamps! gorgeous DPs and very pretty tilda. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete