Sunday, February 26, 2012

No Time To Worry

Worry is a funny thing. It can take you over. I used to worry. I found out it took a lot of my time and energy to worry. It never seemed to help the situation.

I would think how am I going to do this and that, worry -- worry......

Scriptures says " So not to worry about tomorrow, for today will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."  Matthew 6:34

When I was care giving for my parents some years ago .. I did a lot of worrying.

It was through prayer that I finally learned to relax and depend on the Lord for the outcome.

This took some time to practice as it did not come over night.

I turned everything over to the Lord and it was so exciting to see Him lead the way.

It is so nice to pray and not have to worry about all the what ifs in life.

May you all have a blessed day, filled with prayerful thoughts and not to worry.

The Lord loves us and takes care of us.

Blessings, Doreen



1 comment:

  1. This was a very nice devotional. It is true that we find ourselves worrying before we even know it. I do find peace and a sense of rest once I give my cares to the Lord. Thanks for sharing this.
    Blessings, Karen

    ReplyDelete