Friday, January 27, 2012

Fantastic Friday

Greetings everyone, hope you all have a fantastic Friday and fun designing cards
I love this cute Tilda, she is just toooooo cute !!!
I made this card some time ago.It was my first attempt in designing an easel card.
I think easel cards are a fun way to enhance our Tilda designs.
I enjoy using the mulberry flowers and tear drops to bring sparkle to my cards. And the dotted swiss paper background is made on our Cuttle Bug.
Many thanks for stopping by, have a safe and fun weekend.
Look forward to you joining my blog.
Blessings
Doreen




8 comments:

  1. Hi Doreen, What a cute easel card!! I love the embossed background and those beautiful flowers!! And, Tilda looks so cute sitting on the books!! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I giggle looking at it. The flowers are a real nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a beautiful job with this easelcard Doreen. I have that image to and she is really adorable.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Doreen! Thanks for joining my blog followers! I joined your's too! You are one creative lady!! Love your stuff! Hey, guess what...I have a son Jeffery oo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here you go with another happy Tilda and love your embossed background.. love your colors and your easel with the flowers and accessories.. A really great card..
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is soooo cute...I hadn't seen this Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Beautiful embossing and really cute diecut image. Nice! Thanks for your take on this weeks sentimental sundays challenge.

    ReplyDelete